The new top-of-the range road full face helmet, the heir to the extremely popular N87.
One of the few helmets available that meets the new ECE 22-06 safety standard.
A bold and modern design enhances every detail, from the shell to the air intakes.
Thanks to its rich technical characteristics and generous standard equipment, it is the ideal helmet for any occasion, from long urban trips to the most challenging journeys,
whatever the motorbike used and the destination to be reached.
LEXAN® POLYCARBONATE FOR NOLAN AND GREX HELMETS.
Having remarked on several occasions that general knowledge on "materials" is often imprecise - if not wrong -
our purpose is to stress the fact that different materials can be used for the manufacturing of motorcycle helmets, thus obtaining products with different characteristics.
Commonly used materials can be divided in 2 main categories: composite materials (i.e. fibre and resins) and thermoplastic materials.
Thermoplastic materials are polycarbonate, ABS and blend resins (PC-ABS alloys).
Nolan has always exclusively used SABIC Innovative Plastics (former General Electric Plastics) LEXAN® polycarbonate for the Nolan and Grex brand products:
a material that ensures top performances and excellent products in terms of quality and safety.
Compared with other plastic materials with same shape, thickness and manufacturing procedure,
LEXAN® offers better results in terms of resistance to violent shocks (no breakings nor piercing).
Another unique feature of this resin is its thermal resistance. Moreover, it is resistant to UV rays exposure.
For further information on this issue do not hesitate to contact us.
• NERS - NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (patent pending)
• ULTRAWIDE VISOR
• VISOR MECHANISM WITH TILTING FUNCTIONALITY (patent pending)
• PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR (included and fitted)
• ADJUSTABLE VPS (VISION PROTECTION SYSTEM) SUNSCREEN
• VPS AUTOMATIC RETRACTION SYSTEM (patented)
• MICROLOCK2 RETENTION SYSTEM (patented)
• “AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY” UPPER VENTILATION SYSTEM
• “CLIMA COMFORT” INNER PADDING WITH ECO-FRIENDLY FABRIC
• LINER WITH AN INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION
• LPC - LINER POSITIONING CONTROL
• CHEEK PADS WITH REMOVABLE PADDING
• EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE
• MOULDED LINING FOR THE INNER CHEEK PADS IN POLYSTYRENE
• WIND PROTECTOR
• SET-UP FOR N-COM
• SET-UP FOR ESS – EMERGENCY STOP SIGNAL